Halloween is Here Ghost Stories

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hulu - Huluween 2010

Looking for some great slasher, scarrific, halloween flicks - then you should check out

Hulu - Huluween 2010

From someone who has just started using Hulu, due to Comcast's requiring use of their own digital box even if you bought a digital tv so you didn't have to have a box - oh well, that's a totally different story of it's own - so anyway, I have been checking out Hulu. My shows I normally watched on TV at specified times and days I have found that I can watch on Hulu when I choose the day and time to watch them. Not only that, but I can hook this laptop of mine up to my new big screen digital tv that should not have to have a box to show digital, and volai' - I am watching my shows on my big screen tv with the surround sound system on and don't need Comcast is what I don't need -

Just for everyone's info, this Huluween collection of flicks by Hulu has some great Halloween movies to watch. So turn down the lights, grab a beer or soda and big bowl of popcorn and sit down and get prepared to get scared!!!!

Just Me Granny D

No comments:

Post a Comment